Right, chums, BIG news! As many of you may know, we are going on the road around Scotland and the North East in 2014 in association with TooFatLardies to bring you as series of participation games using “Chain of Command” and set during Operation WINTER STORM (WINTERGEWITTER) – the drive to link up with the Stalingrad garrison. Anyway, I am delighted to say that we will also be able to take pre-orders for Plastic Soldier Company and Battlefront products for collection on the day and, potentially at a significant discount! So:
What’s included? Pretty much everything on the PSC website (http://theplasticsoldiercompany.co.uk/) including Zvezda and Minairons but excluding Vallejo paints. For Battlefront, again, pretty much everything on the website (http://www.flamesofwar.com/online_store.aspx) including Gale Force 9. If in doubt, drop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll confirm.
What will I pay?
i. Minimum Order is £20.
ii. Orders of £30 and more attract a 10% discount.
iii. Orders of £70 and more attract a 15% discount.
i. Minimum Order is £40.
ii. Orders of £60 and more attract a 10% discount.
iii. Orders of £150 and more attract a 15% discount.
How does it work? Simple:
- Decide what you want, it’s probably best to use the relevant company’s website for this.
- Email me the Code, Description and Quantity
- I’ll reply with a price and bank details for payment – I need to be at this stage at least 2 weeks before the show or Club visit.
- I place a consolidated order.
- If anything is not available, I’ll be in touch, ideally for you to select an alternative but, if not, you will be refunded in full for missing items.
- I bring the items to the show/Club and you collect. The best times at Shows are first thing, lunchtime and last thing as I am a one rat operation and I’ll be running games in between those times.
Can I combine an order with my mates to get more discount? I’d be surprised if you didn’t!! I really want to make these excellent products accessible and, as long as I have one person to deal with, he or she can be ordering on behalf of as many as they like.
Are there other options for getting my hands on these products from Monty’s? Not really, I am not getting into the mail order business so this is by handover only. The whole idea sprang from realising that these products are not readily accessible in my area and a desire to help gamers get their hands on them at a good price. However, if the order is significant and some form of collection/delivery can be arranged, then that is a real possibility.
So, there it is, what I hope is a great opportunity for you all up here in Scotland and the North to get your hands on some excellent products at what I hope are great prices.
Monty the Desert Rat